Wednesday, August 10, 2005

That was a fun Game

Pedro overlooked the Padres big time last night, especially Greene with that HR.

"Who is dis Khalil Greene, some kid up from the minors. I shall blow him away with my fast ball."

Bang, the rest is history.

As I mentioned on the ducksnorts IGD, both trades for Pedro A. and Park look like good moves because both have live arms, as they say. To me, a washed up pitcher is a guy with no stuff who can't get the junk across the plate anymore.

But P and P seemed to have plenty of stuff during thier last starts.

My, my winning is fun.

Go Padres

Padre Mike

Notes:
1. Only problem with all this winning is I'm not getting any work done around the house. If its a crappy game I turn the TV off.

2. Guess Nevin is doing well in Texas. But we knew he would. He'll hit well for two weeks, injure his obleak and sit for a week, then take two more weeks to get his swing back, repeat.

3. I like Mudcat Grant. When the Mets third basemen made that great bare-handed grab last night, Mud said, "what in the name of Kevin Mitchell is going on out there." Now that is comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home